Live to love
Tonight I was reminded of how much my family means to me. Every time I am around my family, especially the oldest generation, I want to do everything in my ability to let them know how much they mean to me and how much I love them, and to bless them in any way I can. I don't want to have any regrets when they're gone. I left work early today to meet my parents in NJ with my husband for dinner. Afterwards, we went to my cousins house for coffee and cake and to see my extended family that was visiting from Ohio. It really was a precious time that we shared together, full of laughter, jokes, old videos, and picture taking. In those old videos we watched a few of the older generation that are no longer with us today, but seeing those loved ones really made me value the relationships I have now, especially with the older folks.On another note, this morning I decided to try out a nearby fitness center. I actually woke up at 5:30am so that I could get in the workout before going to work. For anyone who knows me, this is totally unlike my nature to actually wake up anywhere close to when the sun is rising. However, it felt so good to get such an early start on the day. I really want to make this a habit! I'll let you know if I follow through.... No, I WILL follow through! See, this blog is making me accountable!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home